Walker & Walker specializes in the practice of oil and gas law worldwide. It is a boutique firm begun by Barth P. Walker in 1969 and now consisting of his son, Russell J. Walker, and a few associates.
- Russell J. Walker specializes in Real Property, Oil and Gas, Oil and Gas Conservation, International Oil and Gas Transactions, Partnerships, Corporations, Limited Liability Company Law, and Business Law; also speaks French and German; admitted to Oklahoma Bar Association in 1974, member Sections on Real Property, Mineral Law, and Indian Law Oklahoma City Title Lawyers Association; member of Oklahoma City Mineral Lawyers Association, Phi Delta Phi. Member, 1972-1974, and Articles Editor, 1974, University of Oklahoma Law Review. Author: "Can Rights Required to be Given Limited Partners Under New Tax Shelter Investment Regulations be Reconciled with Section 7 of the Uniform Limited Partnership Act," 26 Oklahoma Law Review 289, 1973. Member of Division L, Temporary Court of Appeals, State of Oklahoma, 1991; graduate of Yale University, B.A. 1968 and of University of Oklahoma, J.D. 1974.
- Joelle F. Moaning specializes in Oil and Gas Law, Oil and Gas Conservation and International Oil and Gas Transactions; admitted to Oklahoma Bar Association 2013; member of American Bar Association, Oklahoma County Bar Association and Oklahoma Bar Association; graduated University of Oklahoma, B.A. 2012.
- Andrew J. Waldron specializes in Civil Litigation, Contract Law, Appellate Practice, and Oil and Gas Law; admitted to Oklahoma Bar Association in 1997, member of the Oklahoma County Bar Association, American Bar Association, and Oklahoma Bar Association; Oklahoma, U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and U.S Tax Court, U.S. Court of Claims, and U.S. Supreme Court; Phi Delta Phi, American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts; graduate of University of Central Oklahoma, B.A. magna cum laude 1994, and of University of Oklahoma, J.D. with distinction 1996.
- Edward J. Clarke specializes in Litigation, Tax Law, Oil and Gas Law, and Oil and Gas Conservation; admitted to Oklahoma Bar Association in 2000; graduate of California State University, B.S. 1997 and of University of University of Oklahoma, J.D. 2000.
- Angela R. Myers is the paralegal to Russell J. Walker. She has a vast knowledge of the firm’s daily operations and of the firm’s oil and gas matters. She has been with Walker & Walker since 2000 and has been in the legal field since 1996.
- Macee K. Meadors is the receptionist and has been with Walker & Walker since 2014.